Senior HR Advisor – Regional Role- Permanent- £40,000 per annum
Hales is currently looking to recruit a Senior HR advisor to join the HR team of a reputable client. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, The position will play an integral role in ensuring the delivery of the operational plan by driving the HR Agenda, supporting and providing guidance to Line Managers.
Covering 11 UK sites, The Senior HR Advisor will be pro-active in resolving challenging situations whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, policies and employment legislation.
The key responsibilities associated with the role will include the following;
- Develop effective working relationships with senior leadership teams.
- Drive and deliver HR excellence using various tools including HR dashboard and Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and implement People Plans, and provide HR guidance and support to all sites.
- Support Line Managers with Disciplinary, grievances, absence management and performance management
- Provide guidance and support on key issues to both and engagement activities
- Assist HRBP to support all major employee change programmes, and ad hoc projects
- Provide guidance and support with employee welfare issues and management of occupational health service on required site
- Provide Support to other HR colleagues within the organisation as determined by the HR Business Partner
- Update and maintain employee information, and provide information for monthly reporting
- Manage requests for information, complete all HR documentation and liaise with SSC where necessary
- Ensure a smooth and compliant recruitment process, tracking all recruitment activity.
- Identify and implement training requirements, ensuring employee Performance Development reviews
- Completion of general HR documentation, liaising with the SSC where appropriate.
- Manage all employee relation issues within the legal framework and desired timescales.
- Manage internal and external HR relationships.
- Monitor compliance and recommend any corrective action, keeping abreast of changes in HR and employee legalisation.
The ideal candidate;
- HR professional with experience of working within a HR function in an operational environment.
- Flexibility to travel regularly to our 11 UK Sheet Plant & Sheet Feeding sites.
- Self-driven and motivated, with excellent time management skills for effective working.
- Up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of HR practice, concepts and themes.
- Experience in working in a multi-site organisation with various stakeholders;
- Experience of advising on HR issues and supporting the delivery of HR projects;
- Flexible and willing to travel to different locations as and when required
- Ability to build relationships with all levels and be able to challenge senior management team and MD/GM.
- Ability to lead by example and be resilient to challenging situations
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to apply and interpret procedures and policies effectively,
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Employment law qualification
- Working in a unionised environment
If you feel this position is suitable for you please contact Jade Wecke on or alternatively email
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job