To deliver and develop an excellent Human Resources provision to Schools and Multi Academy Trusts (MATs) as part of a wider traded service operational area and to be a Lead Practitioner on complex casework, change management and policy development within the Human Resources remit.
You will be required to demonstrate behaviours and competencies to transform the HR service so it delivers highly effective, outcome focused support to Schools and MATs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPD Qualified (Working to Level 2 of the CIPD Professional Map)
- Excellent knowledge of service provided in own area and awareness of wider Council activities
- Excellent social media skills.
- Ability to work in a context of complexity and ambiguity and deal with conflicting demands
- Experience of effectively managing, supervising and developing staff
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post **
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £22.82 /hour