Senior HR Advisor
My client, who are a leading agricultural business and the subsidiary of a very well-known iconic brand, are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to fully manage the HR function for the business.
The business itself is a fantastic place to work and are an organisation who really care for their employees. They are a massively growing organisation who are financially backed by their sister company so have lots of support.
The successful Senior HR Advisor will be exposed to a busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can successfully build very strong relationships with key stakeholders, take ownership of the HR function for the business and look to improve functions.
The Senior HR Advisor role will assist with all aspects of HR for the business in a generalist capacity taking full ownership and responsibility for their stakeholders.
Salary on offer for the role is up to £37,000 DOE. There is also the possibility that the client will consider 4 days pro-rated for the right individual.
As the successful Senior HR Advisior, you will be responsible for:
- Developing effective relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
- Able to provide effective advice and guidance to managers on employee relations cases
- Provide training workshops with line managers on several different HR matters and can build relationships with stakeholders
- Manage the recruitment for the business and help to drive the overall strategy around this area
- Look at the current reward functions and lead on salary reviews, bench-marking and regular employee information updates.
- Have an in-depth understanding of people development and be able to work with line managers to identify key talent and introduce succession plans
- Manage the administration for the department ensuring that all the documents and files are kept up to date.
- Able to be a key member with regards to project work
- CIPD qualified is highly desirable as is a solid educational background
- Excellent up to date employment law knowledge
- Experienced working within a stand-alone position
- Be able to successfully build relationships with different stakeholders in the business
- Solutions driven
To apply for the Senior HR Advisior position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.