Senior HR Advisor
Location: King’s Lynn
Salary: Competitive plus excellent benefits
About the company:
Freebridge Community Housing was set up in 2006 and now manages around 7,000 homes and 17 sheltered schemes in West Norfolk. We employ over 200 people, including our own Property Services team of operatives. As part of the e2 consortium, our combined aim is to build strong and sustainable communities by providing high quality affordable homes within well designed neighbourhoods.
- Do you have a background in HR?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Could you make a difference to our organisation?
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior HR Advisor to join our HR Team.
Duties of the Senior HR Advisor:
- Provision of a first class, business focused operational HR service providing advice and support, managing employee relations cases, recruitment and selection and job evaluation. In addition the role will act as pension coordinator.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partner to deliver the operational plan in line with our people strategy.
- Be ahead of your game and confident in your ability, pro-active in resolving challenging situations whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, policies and employment legislation.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, developing new process, procedures and practice in line with ‘Lean’ thinking.
Requirements of the Senior HR Advisor:
- Educated to degree level with CIPD Level 5 qualification
- Proven experience in an HR Generalist role, including recruitment and selection, performance management, job evaluation and experience of managing a small team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to cope well under pressure are essential
- You will ideally have a working knowledge of Local Government and/or other pension schemes (Beneficial)
If you meet the meet the requirements and feel that this Senior HR Advisor role is right for you then please apply today!
Closing Date – Monday 9th April 2018
Interview Date - 18th or 19th April 2018
Only candidates who follow the correct application procedure will be considered!
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!