Job Summary - Senior HR Advisor
Are you looking for an exciting career at a company who will invest in you?
The HR & Learning team purpose is to make Covéa a great place to attract and a difficult place to leave for the right people. To do that we need to recruit, develop, engage, retain and reward an agile workforce to drive performance.
Do you have... ?
- Consultancy skills to challenge thinking and help build practical solutions that reduce cost & deliver results
- Influencing skills
- Excellent listening skills to ensure line managers deliver business focused outcomes
- The ability to build credibility quickly and engender trust
- The ability to focus on cost to the business in relation to advice given
- The ability to manage complex policy casework autonomously
- Experience of implementing organisational development and change
- GCSEs in English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
- CIPD Associate
If the answer is yes, Covéa Insurance could be the place where you build a successful and enjoyable career!
What's on offer?
- 36.25 working hours per week + Flexitime
- Salary starting from £26,000 per annum (flexible depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Buy & sell holidays
- Development & career opportunities
- None contribution staff pension scheme
- Additional benefits
Job Types: Full-time , Permanent
- Employee Relations
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies