We are looking to recruit a Senior HR Advisor - this is a newly created role working within a small HR Team based in Nottingham City Centre.
The successful applicant will be appointed to support the Head of HR and the wider team with the execution of the HR strategy.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Engage with key stakeholders across the organisation to deliver an exemplary HR generalist service
• Support managers to engender a culture of engagement and high performance
• Lead on certain operational aspects of HR
• Support the Head of HR with company integration related activity
• Drive HR processes and procedures without losing sight of business objectives
• Ensure compliance with employment legislation
• Build long term relationships with key suppliers
• Support with employee relations case management
• Undertake project work including leading on the implementation of a Global HR system
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Experience of leading on the implementation of a HR system
• Knowledge of up to date employment law
• Previous experience of working in a busy HR function at a similar level
• Knowledge of HR processes
• A strong employee focused attitude whilst balancing the needs of the business
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to organise and prioritise a busy workload
• Exposure to GDPR and its implications from a HR perspective
Should this role be of interest, apply today and we will be in touch.