Are you a Senior HR Advisor within a professional services firm looking for a new challenge?
We are currently supporting a renowned law firm in their search for a Senior HR Advisor.
Reporting into the Senior HR Manager you will be a trusted advisor to the London support management team, and 2 fee earing departments. As well as leading on operational projects, you will also play a paramount role in support with client facing strategic HR projects.
Main responsibilities include;
- Provide advice and guidance on employee relations issues
- Monitor and review performance appraisals within client groups
- Continually work with groups to develop grading consistency
- Ensuring annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and actions are followed up
- Liaise with the Senior Resourcing Advisor to keep up to date with progress on recruitment
- Manage all flexible working requests in line with the firm's policy
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for candidates with a proven HR Advisory experience, within legal or professional services. You will also have strong knowledge of current employment law particularly in relation to performance management and absence management.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.