Senior HR Advisor - Employee Relations and Business Change - Warwick (12 months Fixed Term Contract)
Up to £35,000 (Dependent On Experience) + Completion Bonus
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor Gas is looking to recruit an organised, pragmatic and commercially astute Senior HR Advisor to cover Maternity Leave.
As the lead HR Advisor within the Employee Relations and Business Change (ER) Team, you will take responsibility for complex ER cases and lead on, or support the HR Manager with, restructures and other business change activities. You will also be responsible for supporting the HR Director and HR Manager in strategic change initiatives relating to engagement and business change.
Key responsibilities will include:
Managing complex Employee Relations cases including Employment Tribunal claims
Partnering with managers, understanding their business plans and priorities, as well as coaching them to improve performance and drive business change in their areas
Taking the HR lead on designated restructures and organisational change projects
Acting as the HR team employment law expert, keeping abreast of changes to legislation, highlighting risk and recommending changes to company policy and practice where relevant
Supporting HR Managers and the HR Director in the delivery of strategic projects relating to employer branding, engagement and health and well-being
Line management of the HR Administrator and Assistant including coaching, developing and setting and reviewing performance objectives
Deputising for HR Manager in their absence
As such we would like you to:
- Possess a strong understanding of employment law and have experience in its practical application
- Have strong organisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise a high volume of day to day cases as well as projects
- Be pragmatic in approach, demonstrating commercial acumen
- Have excellent communication skills; be able to adapt style and confidently interact with all levels with the organisation
- Be able to develop and maintain cross-functional networks across the business
- Demonstrate the ability to listen, feedback and push back constructively
- Be able to draw on experience of successfully managing HR projects
- Demonstrate line management experience with the ability to coach and develop others
- Be a CIPD Member and hold a degree level qualification or equivalent
- Have significant experience of advising on business change and ER issues
- Be able to deal with ambiguity and effectively manage and advocate change
- Motivate, coach and enable your team and people around you
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, please apply by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK and hold a full driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Employment Law
- Line Management Experience