Senior HR Advisor - Retailer
SALARY UP TO £35,000
This international business continues to expand through ecommerce across UK and Europe.
Opportunities are endless, this strong performing is still developing and shaping. With a turnover in access of 70 million the team continue to aim higher and strengthen operations as they grow!
- Exposure to ER, influencing across department heads.
- Strategic approach to ER. (Not just grievance/sickness/disciplinaries).
- Exposure to leading and delivering ER projects to improve business performance.
Senior HR Advisor - Retail - What are we searching for?
- A bright, confident individual, a confident 'go-getter’ and ready for the challenge of a growing ecommerce business.
- A strong influencer, able to drive and deliver on HR projects independently.
- Able to support the HR manager with the shaping and implementation of HR strategy and projects.
- A clear ability to 'think outside the box’, approach challenges creatively with a real passion for HR.
You need dedication. It is a challenging market, but this business has its finger on the pulse. You will have a positive attitude in a dynamic ecommerce market, working as an inspiring leader to motivate and challenge your teams and colleagues to meet the needs of the business.
What you put in you will get that energy back ten-fold, when it comes to rewards and opportunities for progression.
2018 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 13th year of business. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that provides us with our focus and drive to succeed.
We specialise purely in the retail sector across Retail Operations, Senior Executive, E-commerce, Buying, Merchandising, Digital & Marketing, Design, Wholesale, Technical and Production, Logistics, HR & Training.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you…
- Employee Relations
- Project Management
- HR Policies