Senior HR Advisor (Initial 3 Months)
INITIAL 3 MONTH CONTRACT
£14.90 - £17.00
REED Human Resource are working with a client based in Taunton who are seeking a Senior HR Advisor on a Full Time and Interim basis for an initial period of 3 Months, opportunities of being extended and / or made permanent for the right person.
Working as part of a friendly and diverse team the successful professional will be responsible for the line management of four HR Advisors, managing complex case work and the continuation of an excellent HR Service.
Duties and Responsibilities consist of:
• Run 2nd line disciplinary and grievance hearings/outcome meetings and absence management meetings advising on a way forward in line with company policy.
• To provide assistance and support to other members of the HR team and act as an advisor to managers for all employee relations issues
• Advise colleagues on employment legislation, policy, process and procedure.
• Update the company policies, procedures and template letters as and when required in line with legislation
• Keep up to date with employment legislation and flag up any changes that will impact the organisation
• Produce paperwork for hearings, ensuring that all meetings are accurately recorded and the outcomes confirmed in writing and recorded on the HR systems.
• Support the Senior HR team
• Undertake such other duties and projects as may reasonably be required by the HR Manager.
The ideal professional will:
• Hold over three years generalist HR experience including Employee Relations, managing both high complex and high volume cases
• Previous Line Management experience (ideal, not essential)
• Available to start work at short notice
If this a vacancy you are interested in, please apply now or email Vanessa Otoo at REED Human Resources (Vanessa.email@example.com) for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'