Leading the way in the provision of professional HR services to large corporate clients, AdviserPlus is a growing, vibrant company in Saltaire seeking enthusiastic, flexible and motivated professional people to join our team. We serve a large range of FTSE100 companies and combine leading edge technology with exceptional people to provide proactive HR Advice to line managers.
AdviserPlus is known for its friendly, fun and hard-working culture and we are seeking like-minded new colleagues who reflect the company values.
We are recruiting colleagues into HR Advisory roles who have:
- CIPD qualified OR
- A HR, legal or people related qualification
- Significant ER and employment legislation knowledge
- A minimum of 3 years’ HR advisory experience managing complex issues
- Good awareness of HR best practice
- The ability to apply sound judgment and identify and appropriately manage risk
- Strong and articulate communication skills, both orally and in writing
- The ability to proficiently use IT and telephone systems, including Microsoft Office suite and bespoke HR software
Successful applicants will:
- Have a strong customer focus and a passion for delivering excellence
- Be able to self-manage and also work collaboratively as part of a team
- Embrace the opportunity to work in a fast paced, high volume environment and be able to manage conflicting priorities
- Maintain high quality work whilst meeting tight deadlines in line with client SLAs
- Have the desire to expand their ER knowledge through exposure to a wide variety of ER topics
- Develop their coaching skills through supporting line managers with resolving their people issues including how to handle the more 'difficult conversations’
- Work to set KPIs built around delivering exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders
- Be committed to maintaining accurate case management data to support the provision of high quality MI for clients
- Enjoy work-life balance, working various shift patterns between the hours of 8am and 6pm
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be offered a guaranteed interview. Should applicants require reasonable adjustment support for the interview, please contact the Resourcing Team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job