A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Administrator supporting the business and its employees for a friendly global technology company in Cambridge.
- Agreeing HR priorities
- Participating in specific HR related projects
- Responsibility for overseeing, checking and authorising relocation expense claims
- Conducting, recording and distributing the outcome of settling in interviews with new starters
- Responsibility for ensuring all data is up to date
- Assisting in the preparation of performance reviews
- Manage Visa/Immigration status for all employees
- Previous experience working as an HR Administrator
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), accuracy, and a keen eye for detail
- Deep understanding of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Confident in establishing relationships with many varied internal and external stakeholders with
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please contact either Sonia or Alex.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.