Senior Housekeeper: London
Working hours: Five days out of seven, including weekends
Pay Rate: £21,000 - £22,500 DOE
Atalian Servest are recruiting for a Senior Housekeeper to smoothly manage a department based in a prestigious London hotel. The aim of the role is to provide an efficient and effective cleaning service to our client, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained to meet the clients' specification. You will be managing up to 45 housekeepers on a shift and oversee the hotel which has just over 450 rooms, reporting to the Head Housekeeper onsite you will make up part of their senior team.
- Ensure all rotas for your team are in place to cover the needs of the site which include over 40 members of staff per shift and 450 rooms.
- Deploy team resources in the most effective way, prioritising in order to overcome day to day problems.
- Ensure the specification is being met on site and is regularly reviewed with the client and your senior manager.
- Ensure you communicate effectively with your supervisors and senior manager regarding any feedback and ensure they are aware of any issues.
- Ensure next steps are immediately responded to by liaising with your site supervisors where necessary and using these to build long term improvements with the client.
- Hold a clear understanding of Health and Safety legislation and to be proactive in the reduction of onsite accidents.
- Ensure that you complete and submit timesheets / holiday and sickness forms within the given timescales.
- Complete recruitment for entry level positions and identify any training needs for new starters and current staff.
- Be responsible for the stock and the ordering of appropriate equipment.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Housekeeping Managerial experience is essential- ideally in a hotel with at least 400+ rooms
- Experience in managing a team of at least 40 staff members
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Strong customer focus
- Must be able to work under pressure and have strong management capability
- IT literate - Word, Excel and Outlook
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. That's why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV together with a covering letter to
Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. To find out more please visit us on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'