HGV Fitter - Senior (Workshop Team Leader)
4 on 3 off, Nights - 7pm - 6am (44 Hours Per Week)
£12.51 Per Hour + £3,690 pa Shift Allowance
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Allocation of work to workshop staff.
- Ensure workshop tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner to the required standard.
- Ensuring Final checks and presentation of MOTs are undertaken to a standard to ensure maximum MOT pass rates are achieved at all times
- Out of hours stores control and parts issue.
- Raising of jobcards and updating of system as required.
- Checking and signing off of inspection sheets on completion.
- Organisation and control of breakdowns and third party breakdown agents.
- Point of contact for drivers and traffic/operations departments
- Completion of hand over logs and parts request forms at end of shift.
- Qualified vehicle technician, Level 3
- HGV and Trailer maintenance & repair experience
- Supervisory experience within a similar role
- HGV C+E, Class 1 license (desirable)
- ADR License (desirable)
- Experience with working on commercial vehicles, trucks and lorries
- Experience working in a busy workshop environment
- Computer Literate
- Excellent working knowledge of LGV trailer maintenance
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to a high standard
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job