Senior Helpdesk Operator and Client Liaison Officer
Gleeds Facilities Management has an exciting new vacancy for an experienced Senior Helpdesk Operator to work in one of our Client’s Head Office in Pilsworth, Bury.
As one of the world’s leading management and construction consultants, Gleeds offers all our Client’s world-class performance across a broad range of services. With regional offices located throughout the UK & Ireland, we are a global business with a strong local character; internationally minded yet very much rooted in the community.
We have extensive experience in property related facilities management services and we are totally committed to delivering the very highest standards of customer service.
The quality of our service reflects the calibre of our people. Intelligent, diligent and forward thinking, their energy, motivation and enthusiasm come through time and again in the quality of their work. Our culture is one of professionalism, accountability, and a firm dedication to excellence in everything we do.
The Helpdesk team is ever expanding and exists to provide an essential single point of contact for the prompt resolution of property related work requests and queries.
Previous experience in developing productive working relationships with key customers/suppliers and the ability to demonstrate customer service skills in a telephone/web based operational environment is essential.
As the Senior Helpdesk Operator & Client Liaison, you will interact with our Client’s customers and suppliers to ensure a prompt and efficient service, in terms of initial work request response, accurate recording of requests for service and escalating problems to the Clients Helpdesk Supervisor before they become issues. You will also work closely with the Clients Helpdesk Supervisor to ensure a consistent level of performance across the service and to manage the helpdesk roles and resources available.
This is a full-time role - Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week.
The role encompasses two aspects :
Senior Helpdesk Operator
- To respond quickly and efficiently to incoming work requests & queries.
- To accurately record details of the caller, problem and severity and ensure that the Client’s Maintenance Coordinator are aware of situations which could develop into issues.
- To work within and to, processes and procedures and assist in their development.
- To achieve a high degree of customer and supplier satisfaction, applying logic and common sense to requests for assistance, ensuring that identified criteria are escalated in accordance with procedures.
- Manage Helpdesk delegation of duties.
- Actively manage and review processes carried out by the helpdesk team.
- Act as first point of escalation for the Clients Helpdesk Supervisor for any complaints and bring to a satisfactory resolution.
- Review helpdesk operator duties in conjunction with the Client’s helpdesk supervisor.
- Manage team holiday and sickness absence.
- Assist the Gleeds Operational & Commercial management team in reviewing lines of communication, processes and procedures and system developments to ensure appropriateness to deliver the quality of service required by the Client.
- Support the Gleeds Operational & Commercial management team on the roll out of any agreed processes, and incorporate changes necessary into the helpdesk team duties.
- Work closely with the Client’s helpdesk supervisor to agree on helpdesk strategy and on-going improvements to deliver a high degree of customer and supplier satisfaction.
- Meet weekly with the Operational & Commercial management team to review & plan activity.
- Experience of providing customer service and developing productive working relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Experience of reviewing help desk processes and procedures to ensure these are appropriate for the quality of service for the Client and for the aims of the helpdesk team.
- Customer service skills in a telephone based operational environment, providing above average levels of time and process management.
- Good understanding of computer hardware, peripherals and applications e.g. networks, shared files and folders, report creation.
- Drive, energy and tenacity with upbeat enthusiastic approach to work.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Self-discipline and organised.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Team player.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Keyboard skills.
Previous experience of working within a retail background would be advantageous.
Although no formal qualifications are essential, candidates should have a high standard of written and spoken English.
Qualifications in a Customer Service related discipline would be an advantage.
NB - The initial interviews are to be held at Gleeds, Manchester Office with a second interview at Pilsworth, Bury.
Gleeds is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Gleeds is an Investor in People
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'