Senior Healthcare (SHC) jobs in Doncaster
Nurse Plus is recruiting Healthcare Assistants to join our expanding work force for work in local nursing and residential homes.
Job Description Overview
- Provide assistance to residents to help them meet both their health and social care needs. This includes washing, toileting, medication, bed making and preparing meals and drinks.
- Enable residents to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life.
- Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
- Understand the rights of the individual to have their wishes respected.
- Understand how to treat individuals with dignity and respect.
- Understand equal opportunities and supports the equality and diversity of the individual.
- In charge of a shift ensuring all work carried out
- Using and completing MARS sheets
- NVQ 2
- NVQ 3
Hours - Days and Nights 8-8
We offer full or part time work to suit your lifestyle. Early, late, long day and night shifts are available. Work when you want and as much as you want.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and have the ability to understand and be understood - verbal and written
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- You must have a kind and caring nature
- Able to report on individuals’ condition in a clear and concise manner and create concise logs.
- Working or willing to work towards free recognised Health and Social Care certificates
So many opportunities, benefits and incentives to be discovered:
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rate
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- FREE DBS *terms apply
- Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
- Rewarding - Job satisfaction
- Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
- Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Full career development support - Nurse Plus is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)