Exciting opportunity to join a Leading International Logistics Provider.
Purpose of the Role:
You will be the focal point for the pharmaceutical logistics activities, ensuring all operational consignments and workloads are managed and processed in full accordance with GDP guidelines / WDA compliance.
Working with other departments to ensure a strong QA culture throughout the business, providing guidance as required.
Ensuring Customer Service is maintained and developed to the highest standards.
Providing hands-on support where required (development of the team and implementation of new business).
Development of a dedicated team and resource within Healthcare.
Provide feedback to General Manager
Main duties will include:
- Overseeing all operational / logistics activities for Pharma / Healthcare consignments.
- Ensure new customers have the appropriate agreements in place.
- Report deviations where required, work with QA and others, writing investigation reports and initiating/following up on corrective and preventative actions as required.
- Support quality related customer complaint investigations and trending activities
- Ensure all staff are fully trained in GDP awareness and SOP’s in accordance with their roles.
- Prepare and train SOP’s as required
- Ensure tracking and inventory control information is correct.
- Supporting reviews of all shipping related documentation
- Participating in customer audits
To be successful in your application you will have:
- Substantial experience of working with International transportation (Import / Export) of temperature controlled / pharma shipments
- Knowledge of EU quality related pharmaceutical regulations
- Experience of conducting quality based investigations and root cause analysis
- Experience of conducting self inspections
- Understanding of Product Quality Review requirements
- Understanding and experience of Change Control
- Quality Control
- Air Freight
- Freight Forwarding
- Temperature Controlled
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job