Castleview Group Due To Contract Wins Throughout The North East
Are Now Looking For Senior Healthcare Staff .
Sunderland Durham Darlington Aycliffe Newcastle Teeside Northumberland
We are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Care Staff to work in our care homes throughout the North East
We expect you to be confident to lead the night team in the delivery of exceptional care, ensuring compliance with company policy and procedure.
You will be responsible for ensuring that residents emotional, physical, and medical needs are met throughout the Shift as well as resolving any minor issues that may arise in respect to residents or staff.
- Delivering care to residents with a variety care and emotional needs.
- Assessing and supervising care assistants.
- Auditing activity logs and MAR charts.
- Ensuring care plans are followed and tasks completed to a high standard.
- 6 months previous experience working in elderly residential care
- NVQ level 2 Health & Social Care minimum
- Qualification in Medication
Job Type: Full and part time hours available Days and Night Weekends
Salary: £9.50 to £21.00 per hour
- Medication Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job