About the role
We are currently seeking a Senior Healthcare Assistant to provide care and support to our client, a gentleman with an ABI, who requires assistance around the home and in accessing the community.
As a Senior Healthcare Assistant you will be required to help out with some domestic duties around the home, accompany our client on trips to the gym and provide assistance when out in the community, ensuring the safety of our client is maintained at all times.
Our client is very active and enjoys going out, and as such we are looking for a car driver who is willing to drive the clients vehicle in order to take him to his activities.
The shift patterns are currently, 07:45 to 22:00, 3 days per week.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with an ABI
• Have excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are a car driver (there may be times when you are required to drive the clients own vehicle)
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Health Care