The Nursing Partnership are currently recruiting for experienced Senior Healthcare Assistants in the Edinburgh area for full time work.
We offer a competitive rate of pay including a paid holiday scheme, free mandatory training, uniform and various other benefits including regular full time hours.
We are looking for experienced care staff who are passionate about care and who will provide a high level of care and support the residents in a professional and caring manner.
Due to the various locations of the clients we work with a driving license and access to transport would be advantageous.
To be considered for the role you will to meet the following requirements:
- SVQ Level 3 Qualified with experience of administering medication
- SSSC Registered or willing to go through the process
- Have 6 months paid experience in a care home environment in a Senior HCA position
- Provide 2 relevant Employment References
- Be willing to undergo a full PVG check
- The right to live and work in the UK.
Call John NOW on to immediately start the registration process for the position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job