A resourceful, experienced and detail driven Health & Safety professional is sought to persuasively drive the Construction division’s brand and turnover forward. This is an unrivalled opportunity to join a highly agile H&S Consultancy, who specialise in delivering first class consulting services to range of disciplines. Having differentiated their approach and developed their offer, they are now looking for an exceptional individual to help them capitalise on their market potential.
Joining the company during this latest expansion phase you will be an extremely capable and experienced professional from within the H&S industry, who is excited by the idea of making a real impact and directly influence the next chapter of the company’s growth story.
The role of the H&S Senior Partner:
Typically working only a day or two per week at HO in Croydon, you will be predominantly attending client appointments on sites across London and the home counties. You will be responsible for the entire account engagement lifecycle from initial scoping to delivery.
Activities will usually include:
- Provision of services to all duty holders under the CDM regs 2015
- Managing key account engagements
- Undertaking: site inspections; audits; investigations and reviews
- Develop relevant: H&S strategies; risk assessments; method statements; policies & procedures that will positively influence H&S outcomes
- Promote the open reporting of hazards and incidents in line with company culture
- Collaborate with Senior Management to act as a mentor, to guide and coach more junior employees
Health & Safety Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 5 years' recent and relevant experience in a similar role
- A higher industry qualification: NEBOSH National Diploma; C&G NVQ Level 6; NCRQ Diploma
- Graduate Membership of IOSH (or working towards)
- Extensive knowledge of H&S legislation and its pragmatic application
- Good working knowledge of duty holders under the CDM regs 2015
- Strong influencing, communication and negotiation skills
- Driving license
- Basic salary up to £60k DOE
- 25 days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Pool car / mileage & pre-paid zone 1-6 travelcard
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
Sector: Health & Safety, H&S, Multi-disciplinary consultancy, consultancy, construction, pre-construction, engineering, waste, recycling, construction contractors, main contractors, On-site H&S, project.
Possible Job Titles: H&S Advisor, H&S Manager, H&S Director, H&S Consultant, H&S Partner, Health & Safety Advisor, Health & Safety Manager, Health & Safety Director, Health & Safety Consultant, Health & Safety Partner
- Health & Safety Legislation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'