Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients.
Thornford Park Hospital provides mental health care for male patients and across a range of medium and low secure, low secure services as well as psychiatric intensive care. The hospital is in Thatcham, close to Newbury in Berkshire. It is a friendly and supportive place to work; there is a comprehensive induction programme and opportunities for further development and training.
Annual salary: £17,996-£20,313
Hours per week: 37.5hrs, shifts, days/nights (12.5hrs)
Our Healthcare Assistant role involves:
- Working with our team, providing high quality patient centred mental health care
- Being committed to meeting the needs of our patients
- Delivering the best possible results and making a difference to those in our care
- Working in a fast paced, acute environment
To be successful as a Healthcare Assistant, you’ll need:
- To be motivated and skilled
- Excellent communication skills
- To be able to build positive and effective relationships with both our patients and others involved in their care
- To be patient and adaptable
- To enjoy working in a challenging and rewarding environment
About our benefits
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"