Senior HCM Implementation Consultant
Use your payroll expertise and substantial experience in client facing implementations of payroll and / or HR software in this Senior Implementation Consultant role. You must have experience in multiple implementations of HR and / or payroll software for clients. Join an established, international, successful, fast growing Payroll and HR software provider offering exceptional career opportunities. Roles available at senior consultant level - where you will take n the more complex projects and high profile clients and mentor less senior consultants. Salary according to experience but around £50k to £60k+ pa. Home / remote based role with travel to client sites around the UK a few days a month for meetings.
In this role you will :
- implement payroll and HR solutions for clients small and large in varied sectors - as senior consultant you will take on the more complex projects
- meet clients remotely and face to face for kickoff meetings and workshops
- analyse client business processes, document requirements for the new payroll / HR solution
- hands on configure the software to meet client needs
- oversee UAT and parallel runs
- troubleshoot issues and hand over to BAU support
- work on several client implementations concurrently
- build relationships with clients and users within client companies
- manage client relationships at all levels from senior to general user of the software
- work to deadlines and budgets to ensure timely and profitable implementations are completed
- mentor and coach less senior consultants
Please send a CV if you have experience with the above tasks in implementation of Payroll, HR or related solutions and we will provide more information and arrange a discussion about the opportunity.
- Software Implementation
- HR Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'