We are currently seeking enthusiastic, dedicated and highly skilled full or part-time Senior Hair Stylists and an Experienced Barber to join our team at Kudos Hair Salon in Fradley.
Senior Hairstylist -The ideal candidate will need to be confident and self motivated in all aspects of Women’s, Men’s and Children’s hairdressing. The candidate must be immaculately presented, meticulous, punctual and reliable, with a strong work ethic. You will need to be fully qualified with a minimum NVQ Level 2 and at least 5 years salon experience. A flexible approach and 'can do’ attitude is essential.
Being well presented and working to the highest standard is a must as well as being a confident and passionate person who takes pride in what they do and the company they work for. Our client base is broad so you need to be comfortable with ultra modern colour techniques, as well as more traditional hair styles. You would need exceptional product/hair knowledge to be able to provide suitable recommendations as well as identify customers needs and advise on solutions to build a strong loyal client base through excellent service and consultations.
Experienced Barber - An exciting opportunity for the right candidate. We are wanting to grow the Gents side of the business and want an Experienced Barber to come on board with their expertise and passion to really drive this vision. There are 100’s of houses being built behind the salon and with 1000’s of workers in the industrial units surrounding the Stirling Centre where the salon is based. Details of package on offer to be discussed at interview
- Promote the facilities and services available at the salon.
- Competent in cutting, colouring and all aspects of hairdressing
- Be passionate about hair and people
- Display an in depth knowledge of hair and hair colour theory
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards work, colleagues and clients
- Follow the standards of the salon
- Deliver excellent communication and customer service skills
- Motivated and committed to continually learn and develop your skills
- Consistently achieving great work and standards, both individually and also as a team
- Deliver all hairdressing services in line with the agreed standards of the salon.
We are a small friendly salon near Lichfield that opened in November 2009. As a salon we pride ourselves on exceptional customer care.
Our salon is known for its warm inviting and highly professional atmosphere. We are a close team of Hair and Beauty professionals who genuinely love our work. We provide outstanding creativity and expertise by working closely with Matrix and Label M and have exclusive access to all training within the Toni & Guy Academy and Matrix education team. We are very passionate about ongoing development and support for our stylists. We pride ourselves on having a regular and loyal clientele, which is constantly growing, and demand a commitment to quality and real passion for hair.
- Minimum 5 years experience based in a salon (Senior Hairstylist)
- Minimum 4 years experience on salon floor (Experienced Barber)
- Have experience of running a busy column
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Work well as a team, as well as independently
- To be competent in cutting, colouring and all aspects of hairdressing
- Monitor, supervise and support junior members of the team
- Sunday and Monday off
- Modern Salon
- 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- 4 weekly reviews to touch base
- Progression, ongoing training and development
- National Minimum Wage plus competitive commission structure
- 10% Retail commission
- Unrestricted earning potential
- Product discounts
- All your personal hair services free
- Be actively involved in an ever evolving company
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"