Are you a talented, hardworking, confident person, with over five year's experience within a hairdressing environment?
We are recruiting for a Senior Hairdresser / Wig Consultant to work in our specialist hair loss salon in a rural location, on the outskirts of Banbury, Oxfordshire.
The Senior Hairdresser / WIg Consultant role is split between seeing clients with hairloss, and hairdressing, hair extensions and cleaning the products sent in by the customer. The role requires someone with experience of dealing with customers primarily face to face. Full training in the system, processes and procedures will be given.
Who are they looking for?
Someone who has had experience of working with customers and building relationships with great enthusiasm. Also good at working as part of a team, but is also self-motivated and looking for a challenge, keen to increase the performance of the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Cleaning and redressing wigs
- Contributing to the design and finish of bespoke products.
- Upselling additional complimentary items
- Helping with stock control and maintaining daily returns
- Dealing empathetically with people going through difficult times in a confident manner, mainly over face to face
Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within hairdressing
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Able offer treatments to the highest of standards
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Very punctual and reliable
- Ability to identify customers’ needs and advise on solutions ensuring each opportunity is maximised
- To build a strong loyal client base through excellent service and consultations
- Confident communication skills both verbal and written
- Working hours: Monday - Friday; 09:30am - 16:30pm (with one late night until 19:00pm and one Saturday morning per week effective from 2019)
- 21 Days Holiday plus Bank and Public Holidays pro rata
- Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Annual Christmas Bonus scheme based on attendance and sick record
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful
- Client Rapport
- NVQ level 3
- Customer service skills