A national residential property management company are seeking a Senior H&S Risk Assessor. From a home-base, ideally in the East Midlands or South Yorkshire region, you will travel nationally, splitting time between managing a team of risk assessors and operating in a client facing capacity, undertaking general and fire risk assessments across a portfolio of residential properties.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a positive reputation in their field and a strong pipeline of work. They are also UKAS 3rd party accredited to for fire risk assessment, ensuring they offer an excellent service to clients.
- Managing a team of risk assessors who are based across the UK, keeping in regular contact to drive performance and provide assistance when required
- Undertake H&S and Fire risk assessments, including Type 1 Fire Risk Assessments, on behalf of clients.
- Complete quality checks and sign off on risk assessments completed by other assessors
- Ensure delivery of recommendations made from assessments to Property Managers
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Level 6 Diploma or equivalent (or working towards)
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management or equivalent level 3 qualification
- Hands on experience in undertaking general and fire risk assessments, and completing reports on findings
- Leadership and team management experience
- Full driving licence, happy to travel nationally to support the role
Reference: AC - 12037