We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Group SEO Manager to join our Group Marketing team
We are looking for an SEO expert able to influence multiple senior stakeholders on the importance of SEO for an enterprise level digital retailer, raising the profile of SEO and driving the SEO agenda.
A born communicator and strategic thinker, you will be able to make complex information simple , lead and inspire an existing, passionate specialist team and have the tenacity to thrive in a challenging retail environment
As this is a marketing role, familiarity with multi-channel marketing as well as retail will be essential.
Reporting into the Head of Group Marketing and working within passionate and knowledgeable team your key responsibilities will include;
- Formulating and delivering the Group SEO strategy across strategy/planning , technical, content , offsite & promotion
- Demonstrable experience running successful SEO activity on enterprise level ecommerce websites
- Managing the governance of SEO across the Group
- Using search insight to help drive decision-making/ innovation across the business that will give Halfords an unfair advantage v the competition
- Working collaboratively across the Group Marketing Team (Email, PPC, PLAs, Affiliates, SEO, Programmatic) to deliver against key department KPIs
- Work hand in glove with the Group National Advertising Manager and Group Content Manager to share innovations, drive tests and efficiencies as well as learnings to deliver a highly effective search operation
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally with Digital, Trading and External Agencies.
- The creation and delivery of clear, concise, & regular reporting of SEO performance that meets the needs of all stakeholders
- Right first time campaign management: from critical path planning, stakeholder engagement and approval and post-campaign review
- Constantly review, challenge and motivate the SEO agency team, managing as an extension to ensure performance deliverables are met in a timely manner and on budget
- SEO thought leader with recent demonstrable track record delivering SEO success inc. link building and content marketing
- Up to date knowledge of recent algorithm and Google developments, and track record of how to capitalise successfully
- Clear communication skills inspiring commercial teams to think SEO first in support of their categories and commercial objectives
- Have a proven track record working with Salesforce and Wordpress
- GA / GSC / GTM expertise
- Agency management experience and success
To be successful you will need a minimum of 5 years enterprise level SEO experience
In addition, you will have:
- You must have experience of managing a team and an understanding of client side
- A passion for digital retail
- Be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience in working with digital agencies
- Strong understanding & passion for SEO and a proven track record in delivering results across all elements of SEO
- Leadership and decision making experience
- An excellent communicator with the ability to make complex information simple
- A natural collaborator – with the ability to work cross functionally within a business
- Be able to demonstrate strong, confident influencing skills
- Be highly numerical with strong analytical skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Thrive and remain resilient when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'