An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Senior Group Reporting Manager to join a leading multi-site retail business, based in Surrey.
The role reports into the Group Financial Controller and is an integral part of the Group Finance team.
- The role has ownership of the half-year and year-end consolidations for the different sites.
- Annual Report Financial Statements, including maintaining a working relationship with the Group's auditors
- Ownership of the monthly management accounts including consolidation of monthly reforecast, ensuring accuracy and compliance with IFRS
- Expert on technical accounting issues, providing guidance on accounting queries, including revenue recognition, acquisition accounting and preparing technical accounting papers for the audit team
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Exposure to a complex business
- Good IFRS technical knowledge
- Group Accountant
- Group Finance Manager
- Financial Accountant; Head of Group Reporting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job