They are currently looking for a Senior Group Accountant to join their busy finance team. You will be based in their Central London head office. The successful candidate will be ACA or CA qualified with previous consolidations experience.
Ownership of all reporting aspects of the European Portfolio, including:
• Management of and guidance to outsourced service providers
• Completion of Quarterly European Segment Reporting
• Preparation and development of management accounts packs for German entities/portfolios with KPI analysis and commentary
• Management of monthly Ex Co reporting process on portfolio stats (including capex/tenant arrears)
• Ad hoc transactions (acquisitions and disposals), including preparation of technical accounting papers
• Joint Venture reporting
• Oversight and review of all statutory submissions prepared by service providers, ensuring all filing deadlines are met
• Bi-annual balance sheet substantiation process
• Holding structure rationalisation as appropriate
• ACA Qualified Accountant
• 4 background with audit experience and exposure to medium/large clients
• Minimum of 2/3 years post-qualification experience
• Exposure to Real Estate Investment companies
• Exposure to a Listed Group
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!