One of the UK's leading Technology and Entertainment companies is partnering with Investigo to hire a new Group Accountant. Reporting into the Finance Manager the role will be an initial 6 month contract. Based near the centre of London, the office has a fantastic work environment that you would be hard pushed not to want to work in.
Role will cover;
- Consolidation of overseas entities statements
- Ensuring subsidiaries follow correct accounting standards
- Involvement in production of management accounting information to help drive the board.
- Finance analysis around both cost and revenue
- Monitor contractual obligations with third party companies
- ACA Qualified accountant is preferred
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Able to work in a dynamic and exciting working environment
- Strong commercial acumen
Operating at an international level the company has a great working atmosphere with chill out areas, music / cinema areas and daily breakfast provided for you. If interested in the above role then please contact Julian Wakeford on /
- Group Accountant; Senior Group;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job