A global media business is looking for a senior accountant to join their high performing group function in central London. The business is a market leader in its industry and this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and build your network.
- Support the preparation and review of all monthly Actuals reporting (P&L and Balance Sheet) is compliant with IFRS and Group accounting policies.
- Support ad hoc analysis as required by the Global teams, including Treasury, Tax, M&A, IT, Internal Audit, Legal and HR.
- Support the group audit process, working with the external audit team, are provided with high quality information, ensuring the audit is completed on time and with ever-reducing number of audit differences.
- Be an active part of the Group Finance team, support the development of a professional, high performing function.
- Qualified ACA accountant with experience of a global Financial Accounting and Reporting processes in a fast paced, ambitious and multinational environment within a FTSE100-sized company.
- Strong communication, influencing, collaboration and relationship building skills across global cultures.
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills.
- Desire to drive improvements in the end-to-end financial accounting and reporting process
You will be a vital part of the business, that is able to offer huge scope for internal progression and a fantastic working environment. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is highly acquisitive and sits within a vibrant industry.
- Communication Skills