We are delighted to bring you the opportunity to join a dynamic, well-established e-commerce company, to be based at their site in Gateshead as their Senior Graphic Designer. With a welcoming environment, open plan offices and vibrant team of specialists, this is a chance for you to use your talent and experience and take ownership in your role.
You will join the team as a Senior Graphic Designer, bringing with you knowledge and experience in e-commerce. You will take a lead role on creative projects, working closely with designers, photographers and developers. You will also be responsible for line managing a Junior Graphic Designer, using your strong leadership and communication skills to be effective.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and supporting the development of web and marketing assets and product shots
- Structuring a variety of online and offline marketing campaigns and analysing results
- Analysing and implementing best practices for e-commerce UX and UI
- Supporting the creation of artwork for social media platforms, working alongside the Social Media Manager
- Assisting in the creation of all digital assets such as videos, web banners, on-site graphics, interactive and content based assets
- Directing and supporting the photography team
To be considered for the Senior Graphic Designers role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Graphic Designer in the e-commerce industry
- Enhanced knowledge of all major Adobe Software
- Experience working with User Interaction design/UX
- Strong leadership skills
You will receive a basic annual salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 for this position, depending on experience.
This is full-time, permanent position, where you will work from 9am until 5pm Monday - Friday.
You will receive 20 days' holiday (+ 8 bank holidays), there is free parking onsite, a pension scheme and the company offers free private healthcare to all employees.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Commercial Consultant Katie Newton who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Katie on or via email at .
- graphic designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'