Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Salary: Up to £35k DOE
Our client is a family-owned and run company which are rapidly expanding. They are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create designs and design style guides for use with packaging, product designs, marketing materials and any related graphic content.
In this role, you will be the design lead and be required to research, present, brand and produce high standard designs for product, packaging and marketing materials. These must be on time and adhere to the deadlines and briefs set out by the Product Development Team, but also in liaison with the Marketing Team and the Group Head of Marketing.
You will be expected to see a project through from brief stage right through to completion, but also be able to respond to the needs of the business. You will also be required to self-critique throughout the design process, as well as constructive contributions to regular reviews of the Design Team output.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Comprehensive experience in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is essential (with the emphasis on Illustrator)
- A proven track record within the design industry (which includes graphic design, textiles design, print design
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand target audiences
- A creative insight into product, packaging and brand design
- Experience in creating pattern and working with repeat designs would be advantageous, as would an interest in arts and crafts
- Experience with working with licensed artwork would also be advantageous but not essential
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- An enthusiastic and driven team player
- A flexible approach to getting the job done
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- A creative eye and the ability to think outside of the box
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/