Senior Graphic Designer
up to £30K dependant on experience
Dorset commutable from Southampton, New Forest, Bournemouth, Poole, Salisbury, Romsey
Our client a leader in their sector are currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create designs and design style guides for use with packaging, product designs, marketing materials and any related graphic content.
Responsibilities of the Senior Graphic Designer:
- To be the design lead
- Research, present, brand and produce high standard designs for product, packaging and marketing materials.
- Adhere to the deadlines and briefs set out by the Product Development Team
- Liaison with the Marketing Team and the Group Head of Marketing.
- See a project through from brief stage right through to completion
- Respond to the needs of the business as required
- Self-critique throughout the design process and provide constructive contributions to regular reviews of the Design Team output.
Skills requiredof the Senior Graphic Designer:
- Comprehensive experience in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is essential (with the emphasis on Illustrator)
- A proven track record within the design industry (which includes graphic design, textiles design, print design)
- Commercial awareness and the ability to understand target audiences
- A creative insight into product, packaging and brand design
- Experience in creating pattern and working with repeat designs would be advantageous, as would an interest in arts and crafts
If you have the ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure with a creative eye and the ability to think outside of the box then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Senior Graphic Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job