Are you a Senior Graphic Designer looking to bring your skills and creativity to the fashion industry? A Manchester-based online women’s fashion company are on the hunt for a Senior Graphic Designer!
Our client is a leading online fashion business based in Manchester, surrounded by the best bars and restaurants! They have quickly become the go-to place for fast fashion and are represented by some of the best influencers and celebrities. To keep up with their growth and amazing reputation they are expanding their team, and are looking for a new Senior Graphic Designer!
The Senior Graphic Designer will lead the Design team, working on designs for a variety of platforms such as lookbooks, social media, web banners, and newsletters, ensuring that all work is high-quality and in line with branding guidelines. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Senior Graphic Designer and is passionate about design and the fashion industry. An ability to code emails in HTML would also be highly beneficial.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Graphic Designer:
- Managing the graphics team’s workload
- Leading graphic design both BAU and project-based
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline
- Creating online assets; content pages, web graphics, email & social assets…
- Pre and post-production quality checks.
- Creative idea generation to support the wider creative & marketing team
- Manage digital design activities
- Make sure that all digital designs are in line with branding guidelines.
- Work on designs for multiple platforms (newsletters lookbooks, catalogue design, email design, web design, and social media, POS).
- Stay up to date with newest trends and developments.
- Ensure that all designs are created with regard to functionality eligibility, performance, and usability.
- Consistently work on ways to improve the quality of all creative work.
- Create consistent UI interaction, performance guidelines, and branding.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Senior Graphic Designer:
- Educated to degree level in a creative discipline.
- Previous experience as a Senior Graphic Designer with high responsibilities.
- Would be beneficial to have previous experience working in the fashion industry.
- Ability to code emails in HTML.
- Proficient in email design, web banners, HTML, basic coding, web page layout and digital catalogue design.
- Thorough understanding of and experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- A passion for graphic design and fashion.
If you’re a talented Graphic Designer and passionate about fashion, this is the perfect job for you!
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design