Your new company
A public sector organisation based in the North Hampshire area.
Your new role
Your new role is a varied and interesting opportunity, a mix of governance, Risk and Administration for a large NHS body to ensure that they operate to the highest level of corporate governance.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Communicating widely within the organisation in writing, by phone and face-to-face
- Preparing for meetings and taking minutes
- Information management
- Analysing, interpreting and reviewing relevant legislative, regulatory, national policy and corporate governance developments.
- Keeping the Register of Interests and Gift Register updated and reporting any relevant items
- Processing freedom of information requests
- Contributing to continuous improvement
- Preparing outgoing correspondence and processing in-coming information.
What you'll need to succeed
You should ideally have a background in broad-based corporate governance including maintenance of risk registers and related administration.
You should come from an NHS or Local Government background
You will require excellent written and spoken communication skills and a positive can-do approach.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Risk registers
- North Hampshire £30-38000 NHS