Senior Global Procurement Manager - IT
An amazing opportunity to lead IT procurement globally for the business, leading the function to manage all IT (including all sub-categories) for the business.
The organisation currently has a class procurement function across other categories, the IS function is grounded and very bought into within the business, who have invested into expanding the team and aligning the whole company's IS spend in one centralised team
Roles and responsibilities:
- Support and report into the Senior Global Procurement Manager - Technology
- Conduct end to end procurement focusing purely on the company's global IT
- A large focus of the role will be aimed at building lasting relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate new and existing contracts for best value for the business
- Source new suppliers for best value, with up-most efficiency
- Work within a close team , but take on projects autonomously, full responsibility of supplier selection
- Manage stakeholders at all levels - business leads to executive level
- Challenge stakeholders across the business with your own technical and previous experience
- Must have extensive IT/IS procurement experience
- Proven wins and achievements, in relative sized projects
- End-to-end procurement experience, strong SRM/VM experience essential
- Must be able to fit into a team and work well in that environment
- Very confident in negotiating any level of stakeholder
- Able to build effective and lasting relationships internally and externally
- Willing to fully commit to the role and company throughout this exciting time of change
- Degree educated or MCIPS would be advantage, not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'