Our client, a Global Pharmaceutical Company based in Liverpool is looking for a Senior Global Payroll Manager to support their Global Head of Payroll. The role will require solid payroll experience with UK and international payroll knowledge including Europe, Scandinavia, USA and Australasia, along with proven experience of working with multiple vendors. The assignment is a 12 months FTC with a high possibility of becoming permanent at the end of the assignment. Global payroll supports the 3000 employees across the company network.
- Process payrolls with minimal supervision working with modified, shadow process, P11Ds ex pat P11ds, taxation, year-end and PSAs and international taxation and social security.
- Responsible for the processing of RSU and dividend payments
- Independently execute and validate the monthly and bi weekly payrolls checking gross to net pay calculations, ensuring timely and accurate distribution of pay and deductions and overseeing the timing funding of payrolls for overseas countries
- Will eventually deal with Argentina, Canada and Brazil.
- Full understanding and up to date knowledge of legislation and legislative changes.
- Be forward thinking and able to implement change as and when legislation changes.
- Payroll Implementation experience and project management experience.
- Be subject matter expert in areas relating to complex payroll legislation in a global, multi-state, multi company
- Provide analysis for the service level agreements with our third party vendors
- Take on adhoc projects as requested by Global Payroll Director
- Team management experience
- Advanced level of Excel
- Knowledge of ADP, Cronos (preferable) and WorkDay.
- Minimum of 3 year's Global payroll experience
- Comfortable within a 'start up’ environment without working processes essential
- Proven global payroll operations and experience of working with operational teams in multiple countries
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Experience in managing a payroll with a minimum of 1000 employees
- Great communication skills
- Methodical and conscientious
- Resilient with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Organised and proactive
- Efficient and able to handle multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills required
- Must have the initiative to review and suggest improvements where necessary
- Must be a team player
- Implementation Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'