The Global Nominee is designed to allow shares that have originated from a share plan to be held electronically by participants in over 70 global locations. As an administrator, you will interact with clients, employees and internal stakeholders to facilitate the smooth running of the Global Nominee product.
Employee Services are responsible for the administration of a variety of share plans and also have a considerable number of complex overseas administration for countries all over the world. By nature, the work is varied and the goal posts continually moving which means you will never get bored working in ES. We have enjoyed 3 years of outstanding new business wins with records being broken year after year. In 2019 we have seen even more household names including some big FTSE 100’s coming to us for their share plan administration. We expect more year on year growth as our reputation for excellent service delivery builds in the market.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties
· Monitoring inbox and replying to internal and external queries
· Well versed in the use of the following operating systems: Centive, Nominee, Xanite, MAC & Sirius
· Planning and management of dividends
· Responding to sales in a timely manner so as to adhere to the COBS policy
· Ensuring that data loaded between main operating systems is accurate and timely
· Understand the importance of relevant regulation and the impact of activities on regulated activity
· Opening and amending new GN accounts
· Responsible for the management of transfers both in and out of the GN, including liaising with the relevant 3rd parties
· Ensuring that reconciliations are carried out to a high standard in line with CASS requirements escalating issues as needed
· Awareness of key regulations, including but not limited to, COBS (Code of Business Sourcebook) and CASS (Customer Assets).
· Awareness of the EQ Escalation policy so that issues can be escalated in an appropriate way
Skills Attributes and Behaviour:
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and behaviour
· Attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes
· Excellent organisational and planning skills
· Great Microsoft office skills, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook
· Communication skills
· Comfortable working independent and as part of a team
· Willing and able to learn a number of systems
· Working to tight deadlines under pressure
· Experience in customer service environment would be beneficial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'