An excellent opportunity for a Senior Global Marketing Executive to join a market leading Manufacturer based near Woking
My client is a specialist Manufacturer based near Woking
The Senior Global Marketing Executive will have the following responsibilities;
- Assist in the execution of the strategic marketing plan for the development of the brand in Europe and ROW with specific responsibility for the emerging markets of Europe and US and support the implementation throughout these markets.
- Co-ordinate the design and production of product packaging and POS material to ensure brand identity, compliance with regulations and legislation and all approvals and accreditations.
- Co-ordinate the production of marketing communications collateral. This will include all forms of communications such as brochures, packaging, advertising , promotions and POS, from concept stages to print / end use.
- Liaise with external agencies, designers and suppliers to ensure timescales, budgets and briefs are met and delivered to the agreed job specification
- Work with the external PR and social media agency; to help maximise editorial and press coverage on and off line. Ensure product driven stories, case studies, testimonials and feature articles are regularly submitted.
- Maintain Purchase Requisition and Marketing job sheets and ensure all marketing expenditure is documented and kept within budget.
- Support sales team on trade marketing, channel support and sales promotions.
- Liaise with Product Management, Technical, Operations, Purchasing, Supply Chain and MPS manufacturing sites regarding packaging, H&S, PDS updates and other collateral amends as necessary.
- Manage and use e mail and social media campaigns to ensure engagement with all Fernox customers from merchants, specifiers, branch staff to installers and end users.
- Assist in project managing key projects such as new product launches, events and an international exhibition programme from planning stage to delivery and measurement
- Assist in updating the website content to ensure the product range and the brand is effectively communicated across all territories and markets.
The successful Senior Global Marketing Executive should have the following skillset;
Practical experience in product or brand marketing.
To be degree educated or of degree calibre, preferably with a business, design or marketing qualification
Language skills are an asset
Visual and creative flair
Knowledge of print production
A high standard of numeracy
Good working knowledge of MS Office, Microsoft project (Lotus Notes,Salesforce CRM and JDE an advantage)
Knowledge of desk top publishing or design packages such as In-design and Photoshop an advantage
Excellent communicator: written and verbal
Commitment - a self-starter with a desire to take ownership of projects and work through to conclusion
Able to juggle competing priorities and agendas
The Senior Global Marketing Executive will be be offered a competitive salary and benefits package on a 12 month fixed-term contract
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job