The Senior Global Analytics Manager is responsible for delivering an Analytics capability that allows Global Brands Operations to make better decisions. This will enable GBO’s ability to meet WBA’s strategic goals working with partners throughout the business including colleagues in IT, Finance, Global Insights, Master Data etc. The role will co-ordinate the output of analysts in the other global regions to ensure a joined-up approach that avoids the duplication of effort.
• Implementation of transformational data-related projects (e.g SAP Ariba, Global Data Hub, Power BI)
• Lead the provision of analytics and insight support for Global Brand Operations team (e.g supplier negotiation support, category/ QBR reviews, payment terms, tariffs impact, country analysis).
• Lead for management information reporting globally across all regions, including delivery of insight into business and supplier performance.
• Ongoing management and maintenance of BAU systems & tools (e.g training, embedding, developing enhancements).
• Manage a Global team of X Analysts.
A bit about you…
• Curious. Commercial. Compelling. Experience of leading teams to deliver actionable insight to a wide variety of business stakeholders.
• Experience analysing data through a range of analysis skills and techniques to deliver commercial insight. Examples of the type of skills which would be appropriate include statistical modelling, supplier segmentation, supplier profiling and data visualisation.
• Confident ability to present insights and complex issues to a variety of audiences, both verbally and written. Proven ability to apply analysis in a business and commercial context and to encourage subsequent usage of that analysis.
• Strong interpretative skills including the ability to go beyond numbers to generate hypotheses and to make sound business recommendations. Excellent attention to detail. Strong team working & communication skills. Ability to prioritise and deliver multiple concurrent projects, on occasion to tight deadlines.
• Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives. High level of intellectual curiosity, with a creative approach to problem solving and a passion to learn and develop.
A bit about us…
At Walgreens Boots Alliance – Global Brands, we believe in being PIONEERING, INSPIRATIONAL and CONNECTING with people. Our market leading brands such as No7, Liz Earle, Soap&Glory and YourGoodSkin touch the lives of millions all over the world. We put the consumer at the heart of everything we do using real time insights to activate brands and products on a global scale. With a passionate and innovative approach to Beauty and Healthcare, we are shaping the future of health and wellbeing for everyone. We are part of Walgreens Boots Alliance, a global leader in pharmacy-led retail with more than 18,500 stores globally, helping people live happier and healthier lives.
What we can offer you:
We offer the chance to work in a consumer led environment with the chance to make an impact on a global scale. With a truly entrepreneurial mind-set, we recognise the importance of a diverse workforce who work collaboratively with shared values and ambition. We invest in our people by challenging you and developing you, and provide a great local reward scheme including:• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays & option to buy an additional 5 days annual leave
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Market leading staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen and Dry Cleaning
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'