Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Linear and High Speed Structures
Role:Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Projects:Linear Infrastructure, Underground Structures, High Speed Structures, Tunnelling
Salary:£35,000 - £55,000 (dependent on experience)
My client have an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial Senior geotechnical engineer to join their growing geotechnical and tunnelling team. My client are an established engineering consultancy rapidly increasing their presence in the UK market. This combination of big and small presents a unique opportunity to rapidly develop your career as only a small company can offer but with the technical and managerial support of a large organisation behind you.
This position is based Birmingham with involvement in my clients various national and international projects.
* Be a degree qualified Civil Engineer / Geotechnical Engineer / Geologist.
* Be both technically and commercially minded, capable of winning work as well as delivering it.
* Have experience of working on Linear infrastructure projects and/or High speed structures
* Have a proven record of driving projects to completion.
* Have Chartered status.
* Have good communication and report writing skills.
* Work winning through the quality of your work, your experience, and your contacts within the industry.
* Lead project teams, including multi-disciplinary projects.
* Work alongside other disciplines (e.g structures, tunnels, highways, drainage) to develop optimal design solutions.
* Review of work undertaken by junior team members, providing guidance as necessary.
* Be willing to represent the company at both internal and external meetings.
To apply to this role please send your CV to Yasmina Ezzegraoui by hitting the "Apply Now" button. For more information please call Yasmina on for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry. If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Follow me on LinkedIn:https://in/yasminaezzegraoui/
Join my Geoscience job group:https://groups/8337917
- CIVIL ENGINEER
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
- GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
- TUNNEL ENGINEERING
- LINEAR INFRASTRUCTURE
- PRINCIPAL GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER
- INTERNATIONAL GEOTECHNICAL PROJECTS
- GEOTECHNICAL LONDON
- GEOTECHNICAL BIRMINGHAM
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'