Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Basingstoke
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join the highly successful Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Engineering team of a large multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Basingstoke. In this dynamic role you will join a well established, multidisciplinary team, working across a variety of sectors and large projects.
To be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Academic background in a relevant engineering discipline e.g. BEng/MEng PhD in Civil, Geotechnical, Structural engineering.
- Extensive design and site based experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a UK based engineering consultancy
- Experience using relevant geotechnical design software such as Extensive use of software packages such as Plaxis/LUSAS
- Ability to manage Junior staff members
- Project management
- Client Liasion
- Some Business development experience is desirable
- An understandind of how Geotechnical Design interacts with Geo-Environmental conditions would be desirable.
Due to an ever increasing workload, this prestigious company are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work on a variety of challenging, multidisciplinary projects. The role will include geotechnical site investigation, report writing and design, specifically dealing with slope stability, piling, embankments and foundations. As a Senior member of staff you will also be expected and encouraged to mentor Junior staff and play a role in bids and tenders for new work.
In this challenging and stimulating role, you will be joining a well-established engineering firm with the opportunity to work and develop within a geotechnical that will be working on exciting and varying projects, whilst earning a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on for an informal chat or email
- Slope Stability
- Retaining Walls
- Project management
- Senior Engineering Geologist
- SIte investigation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"