Senior Geotechnical Consultant - Barnstaple
An excellent opportunity has become available for an innovative Senior Geoenvironmental Consultant to join a well-established and respected multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy, based near Barnstaple.
Within this role, you will report to the Geoenvironmental Associate and you will be expected to undertake Geoenvironmental consultancy activities, including planning and overseeing site investigations, carrying out Phase 1 and Phase 2 assessments as well as remedial strategy reports.
Although the role is predominantly office-based, you will be working on large schemes in the Northwest of England and the Midlands so you will be expected to travel to sites within the UK.
The successful candidate will have experience in Contaminated land assessments, waste management and conducting site investigations and will possess a Degree in Geoenvironmental Sciences, Geology or a similar technical discipline.
Further requirements include:
- Vast demonstrable experience of completing Phase 1, 2 and 3 assessments
- Site investigation experience, including gas and groundwater monitoring
- Good working knowledge and understanding of UK land contamination policies and regulations
- An interest in land quality, engineering geology and site investigations techniques
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to write technical reports to a high standard
- Good independent and team working skills
- Keen to progress, and have career development aspirations
- Ability to travel to sites across the UK, including occasional overnight stays
- Right to work in the UK
- UK driving license
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with benefits and excellent career progression opportunities within a long-standing and ever expanding consultancy.
Commutable locations include: Exminster, Taunton, Exeter, Dunsford, Tiverton, Chilton, Ilfracombe.
My client is keen to interview suitable candidates as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role and fulfil the criteria, please apply today.
If you are searching for other roles relating to Geotechnical or Geoenvironmental Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Ronnie Cooke on or email . We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'