This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Geologist to join an enthusiastic team delivering construction materials testing to a wide range of clients across the UK, with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of Infrastructure Services. Now we need a Senior Geologist to join our expanding team.
- Be responsible for testing materials on some of the UKs largest infrastructure projects
- Collect, sample and test construction materials e.g. soils, aggregates, asphalt and concrete
- Support field technicians in the form of mentoring and training
- Complete test sheets, including all calculations
- Liaise with Laboratory Manager and Section Manager on work schedules
- Undertake tasks in line with Company QHSE protocol
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organized, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- Good earthworks testing experience (previous lead experience on site laboratories would be advantageous)
- A full Driving License that is valid in the UK
- Good mathematical skills
- CSCS card (Blue minimum)
In return we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organization including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'