Job Title: Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
Salary: £35K - £40K
Due to the expanding workload, my client currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer to join a dynamic team based near Guildford.
Qualification, Skills & Experience Required:
1. Min 2:1 Degree qualified in a relevant engineering or science subject (e.g. geology, geotechnics) Masters qualified in a relevant specialism would be desirable.
2. Relevant experience of working on geo-environmental projects in the UK ideally in consultancy.
3. Working towards Chartered status through a relevant professional body.
4. Technical expertise in contaminated land ground investigation, risk assessment and remediation.
5. Experience of both human health and controlled waters detailed quantitative risk assessment (DQRA) including use of the Contaminated Land Exposure Assessment (CLEA) model and relevant controlled waters risk assessment packages.
6. Experience of originating and checking factual and interpretative reports including DQRAs, remediation strategies, options appraisals, and verification / validation reports.
7. Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant UK legislation, technical guidance and codes of practice.
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job