- If you have extensive knowledge and experience of Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS), Gas Chromatography – Flame Ionisation Detector (GC-FID) and a background in Chemistry then you are likely to be a perfect fit for their innovative team!
- The chance to work in a highly advanced laboratory for a company that offers bespoke solutions for their clients across an expanding global network.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Provide high quality GC analytical services for the company’s broad range of clients.
- Develop GC services in response to a wide range of enquiries from clients.
- Provide analytical solutions to problems as well as REACH & Regulatory support.
- Interpret results and provide written reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop experimental approaches that provide solutions for customers’ problems.
- Have direct contact with clients in order to expand the company’s customer base.
- Interact with project managers to devise scientific and strategic analytical plans.
- Benefit from the company’s training and skill development to further progression.
Required skills and experience
- A background in Chemistry is essential.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of GC-MS, GC-FID
- Excellent technical report writing skills.
- Experience of working to Quality standards.
- Commercial acumen.
- Promotes company values to others and supports values in daily activities.
- Results driven to focus contribution on activities which meet company goals.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service.
- Highly energised mind set with willingness and desire to learn and adapt individually.
- Fosters integrity and honesty.
- Ensure compliance to company, industry and regulatory standards.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly regarded, multi-national company, so apply today to avoid disappointment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'