We’re looking for a talented Senior Artist to join our Art team in London Bankside. The Senior Artist creates original artwork, animations and designs for new games on multiple platforms (Mobile, Web and Retail).
From concept to launch you will play a crucial part of the team, you will be collaborating with Designers, Product Managers and Programmers, to produce market leading games.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in creating market leading games, and have experience designing visually rich graphical content for either web or mobile.
You will possess the keen eye for detail and design needed for creating original artwork games on Desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
You will be a Photoshop expert, executing visually rich and beautiful work. Working from storyboards, layouts or concept, you will create innovative and entertaining games under the direction of the Creative Director and in collaboration the wider art and product teams.Your Role:
- Work with the Art and Product departments on new game concepts/designs.
- Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and storyboards for new product features.
- Creation of graphical assets for all aspects of the games
- Graphic design, layout, UI, illustration, game animations, character design, character animation, logo design and video.
- Working with developers and product to ensure assets are optimised for desired platform environment.
- Project ownership - providing a level of quality and consistency throughout a project’s development life.
- Proven illustration skills (all cv’s must have links to portfolio)
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Self-starter with excellent time and priority management skills with proven ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years experience.
- An interesting in learning new skill and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of After Effects
- Degree in Art / Design or equivalent
- Commerical experience of interface and game design
- Proven animation skills.
- Proven understanding of usability issues and UI/UX design
- Interest in the gambling industry (online or offline).
We are conveniently situated at walking distance from both London Waterloo and London Bridge mainline stations, and are easily accessible from various London underground and bus stops.
We are on the south side of the river Thames and the area boasts many wine bars and restaurants, as well as famous London landmarks such as the Shard, Borough Market and Tate Modern.Our Culture & Ethos
Ash Gaming is part of the Playtech family and we provide exclusive slot game content to many high street and online betting operators through the unique Playtech Casino platform.
We are a bunch of creatively-minded people, and the types of individuals who make up the studio include Artists, Mathematicians, and Project Managers—as well as the odd Techie here and there!
Our people truly are the source of our success due to the close-knit environment we have created since 2002. We are always on the lookout for ambitious creative people to join us!
We have a varied culture within the studio to cater to all which includes:
- Various training opportunities and licensed online resources
- Meetups at our various London offices
- Friday drinks social
- Birthday and new starter buffets
- Massage sessions
- Team lunches & dinners
- Star employee awards and incentives
- Daily free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fruit and nuts
- Break out area to relax, equipped with a pool table, foosball table, TV, VR, and games consoles
- Gym and healthcare incentives as well as competitive company benefits
Here at Playtech, we strive to constantly innovate, adding new applications and functionality to our already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
Playtech is a leading software provider for online gaming operators and can be positively considered as one of the pioneers of the worldwide online and land-based gaming industry. The company’s business portfolio consists of the most prominent names in the business, including Bet365, William Hill, PaddyPower, Gala, Coral, Betclic, Winner, Betfair, Poker770, and many others. Behind the eminent success of Playtech’s products and services there are around 5,000 people located in 14 countries, most whom are engaged in research and development of current and future gaming technologies.
- Online Gaming