Senior Gameplay and UX Engineer, Remote (if you like), £55k to £85k DOE plus incredible stock, bonus and benefits
Avanti Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a top games company and helping to recruit experienced Engineers with strong skills in C++ and Unreal Engine 4.
This opportunity is for a Gameplay and UX Engineer, at experienced or senior level, to excel in a small Agile team.
What is on offer?
- Great basic salary, 15% bonus and 25% of your stock awarded (varies but think 90,000 US dollars to be conservative) in stock each year for 4 years running, you can just cash it immediately if you like - no catch!
- Remote working (fully if you prefer, but there is a state of the art London office to work in if you like)
- 25 days holiday, plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working hours
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- You will create and iterate on gameplay and UI systems to improve the player experience
- The software you write will be well-designed, adaptable, and testable, for long-term use
- Working within a team, you will conceive and implement new features from the ground up
Required Experience & Skills
- You have developed and released one or more games in Unreal and C++
- You are comfortable working in C++
- Having taken titles from pre-production to release, you have experience of every step involved in getting a game shipped
- You are comfortable understanding and debugging unfamiliar code in a large project
- You have created data driven systems
- You have worked with other disciplines to architect and implement gameplay features or systems
- You have a strong and comprehensive understanding of coding UI and UX features
- You are familiar with design patterns, memory/performance optimisation, and knowledge sharing
To find out more about the literally incredible opportunities available here, get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti Recruitment in Reading.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'