Business Developement Manager
40 - 60k base with 100k OTE
Treasury solutions company based in London, specialising in foreign exchange transactions and risk management for corporate clients. Built upon cutting-edge technology and led by a highly driven and entrepreneurial team with a track record of success.
We are looking for a driven, high-energy and experienced Senior Business Developement Managers to join our UK team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in commercial field based sales, an entrepreneurial mind-set and a passion for financial markets.
Role of Business Development Manager
- You will be responsible for achieving monthly and annual revenue targets, primarily achieved through telephone based sales, networking events, appointment setting, and assisting face-to-face pitches but we also welcome more creative approaches.
- You'll need to be up-to-date with our latest products and services to proficiently promote these to potential clients.
- Collaborating with the client and cross-functional teams to manage partner and internal expectations.
- Ensuring you are aware of necessary compliance regulations
Who you are:
- Demonstrable experience in business development ideally within Fintech/FX/Payments industry
Minimum of five years’ experience in FX, ideally with experience in Corporate FX or treasury products, or experience as Relationship Manager in SMEs or Corporate Banking
Proven track records in a comparable sales role, selling to corporate clients in a competitive, fast paced environment
What we offer:
From day one you'll find yourself part of our friendly, innovative and internationally collaborative team. Our People First culture means our staff are empowered to take chances and build real connections. You’ll also get:
- A competitive salary and quarterly commission scheme
- An excellent benefits package including company pension scheme, private health cover
- 25 days holiday
- Business Development
- Financial Services
- Foreign Exchange
- Regional Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'